CPT11
Assignment 1
Due to be completed tomorrow, and mostly done now. I spent some time last night trying to find courses done by distance education, and I've finished (with footnotes) one of the 3 Universities for Part 1. I've got to finish the other two Uni's, and write a paragraph about 'my most memorable achievement', and do a bit of formatting - this should be fairly straightforward, and I'll submit it tonight. I can then start on Assignment 2, and studying for Maths. It seems like that is the area I really need to concentrate on at the moment.
Assignment 2
This is not due for at least another few weeks, but it's always good to get these things finished pretty quickly. I've got to put together a web page, with a bunch of crap on it - Luckily a few other people are not too keen to stick all their details up on their personal web page, which means we have a bit of license to shonk up some of the information we put in there! Joy! I've started the skeletons of the pages, I've got to put together the frames, and put together a menu for all the included pages.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home