Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Reasoning - Assignment 3

Ok. Assignment 3 is two parts.

1. Re-Work assignment 2. I've redone my list of claims, as per the feedback from the tutor. I have also re-done half of the diagram outlining the claim structure. Once that's done, I've got to actually write the assignment from the structure. Note to self: Re-Read chapter 10 of the book.

2. you are to write an analytical structure for an argument based on the material discussed in Module 3: 'what is knowledge?'. Normally students will choose a particular claim - such as 'we can never know anything for certain' or 'there is no such thing as objectivity' (or the opposites of those claims!) and use this as their conclusion. However, the argument is very much your choice... reread the material from the module and convince us of your view :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home