Reasoning: Assignment 1
Was submitted. It was a pretty poor effort, really. Considering it's the first assignment I've written for study in over 10 years, it was still underdone.
Anyway, after reading and re-reading all of the specifics of the assignment grading, I'm fairly comfortable that it's going to be ok. Obviously I'm not expecting 10/10, but over 7 would be nice.
Had some interesting issue with the flu while trying to write this, and took a couple of codral before really getting stuck into the 400 words left after my first day of writing.
Anyway, I've got to get onto the boards, there are 20 marks riding on my 'participation' in the community.
Assignment 2 due July 11th. I have to read a half a dozen chapters of the book, about a dozen study pages on the site, and then do a couple of exercises before getting stuck into the second assignment.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home