Monday, April 04, 2005

introductory post

About a month ago, I signed up to Open University. I'm going to finally get my Computer Science degree - after trying (and dropping out) 10 years ago.

It's going to be a bit of fun, seeing as I've now got a family.

Anyway, I was reading a book specifically designed for people who havent studied before, or for people like me, who haven't had to write a report/essay for a looong time! :) It also talks about how to read (and not just look at the words!), how to write, different styles (including journals!), which has inspired this site.

This is where I'm going to post about my subjects, how I'm travelling, thoughts about what I'm learing, etc...

I'm not due to start officially studying until May 22 - but I'll be getting a hold of my books soon, so I can start reading.

I've signed up for 2 subject per study period, and in this study period I'll be doing Applied Reasoning and Introduction to Management. Should be interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home